Building Africa’s Frontline Readiness: Legal considerations for the healthtech sector
The imminent rolling out of test, track, trace mobile phone applications as a means of managing the COVID- 19 pandemic could provide a long-lasting tool to manage future outbreaks. However, they and other healthtech innovations come with particular challenges on a continent with low smartphone usage, expensive data, poor power supply, and lack of enabling regulatory environments.
- What are the existing frameworks for healthtech and medtech registration and innovation on the continent and where is good practice already in evidence?
- How can the medtech and healthtech sectors engage with policymakers?
Tech Strategies for the Post-Covid African Law FirmThis event was held in partnership with App4Legal and LawPavilion on 18 March 2021.
Topics of Discussion:
1. Issues in the legal industry in terms of efficiency, productivity, and workload.
2. How does App4Legal help lawyers overcome such issues?
3. How has the African Legal Market welcomed Legal Tech (with a focus on the impact of the pandemic)?
4. Legal Tech in Practice- Lex Chambers Rwanda.
Learn more: https://www.alt-network.com/event/talk4legal-series-tech-strategies-for-the-post-covid-african-law-firm/